Tomato Basil Chutney is a simple and delicious chutney made with tomato, basil, coriander leaves, garlic and green chili. It’s a versatile accompaniment that can be served with a variety of dishes, such as grilled meats or as a dip, this easy-to-make chutney is a delightful addition to any meal.
Here goes the easy Tomato basil ki chutney recipe. It needs just five ingredients and is ready in less than 10 minutes.
We also have a Sweet Tamatar Ki Chutney recipe, which is one of our most viewed recipes. You can try our other recipes: Thecha Recipe, Kachche aam ki khatti mithi chutney, Dhaniya Pudina ki Dahi wail chutney, Spicy Tamatar ki chutney.
- Tomatoes – 1
- Basil leaves – 5 grams
- Coriander leaves – 5 grams
- Garlic cloves – 1
- Green Chili – 3 or as per your taste
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
- In a blender or food processor, combine the tomatoes, basil leaves, green chilies, ginger, and garlic. Blend until you get a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add prepared tomatoes basil paste and sauté on a high flame for 2 minutes.This step is important as you don’t want the raw aroma of tomatoes in the chutney.
- Turn off the heat. Transfer the tomato basil chutney to a clean, airtight jar, and store it in the refrigerator. Your tomato basil chutney is now ready to be enjoyed.