Spicy Nariyali Murg that is cooked with black pepper and Green Chilies. It is delicious and easy to cook.Here is How to make Spicy Nariyali Murg recipe at home.
For Chicken Marination
Boneless Chicken – 440 Grams, cut into small pieces
Chili flakes – 1 teaspoon
Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
Garlic powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp
Onion- 100 grams, finely chopped
Garlic- 1/2 tablespoon
Ginger- 1/2 tablespoon
Turmeric powder-1 teaspoon
Coconut grated- 1/4th cup
Coconut milk-230 ml
Black pepper powder-1 tbsp.
Whole cardamom – 2
Stick cinnamon – 1
Cloves – 4
Dried red chilis – 3
Bay leaves – 1
Peppercorns – 4
1. In a large plate or bowl, combine chicken with salt, garlic powder, garam masala and chili flakes and mix well. Cover, and refrigerate for 1/2 an hour.
2. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan on high flame. Shallow and lightly sauté the chicken pieces for 5 minutes and keep them aside in a bowl.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a same wok, add whole cardamom, cinnamon stick, cloves, dried red chilies, bay leaves, peppercorns. Let it crackle add the onion. Fry the onion to golden brown.
4. Add the ginger-garlic paste, salt to taste and turmeric powder and stir for 1 minutes and add chicken and mix well. Allow to cook for 5 minutes on high flame .
5. Now add black pepper powder and mix well after a minute add grated coconut and green chopped chilies. Stir for about 2 mins.
6. Cook for 2 mins. Now add the coconut milk, bring it to boil. Add ½ cup of water. Simmer and cover to cook until chicken gets tender and gravy reaches desired thickness.
8. Serve with hot plain steam rice or roti.