Coconut laddoo or Nariyal laddoo is a popular Indian sweet made with grated coconut, sugar, and milk. Nariyal Laddoo (Coconut Laddoo) are specially prepared during festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali, Rakshabandhan etc. These are an important part of festivals, and are easy to make. Coconut laddoo or nariyal ke laddoo contains high amounts of carbohydrates, which are a good source of energy. Coconut laddoo can be a great snack for people who need an energy boost. It is also rich in dietary fiber, which helps in digestion and prevents constipation. It can also help to control blood sugar levels and reduce cholesterol levels. Coconut laddoo is gluten-free, which makes it a great option for people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance. Overall, coconut laddoo is a tasty and healthy sweet that can be enjoyed in moderation as part of a balanced diet.
- Coconut (Nariyal) – 4 cups
- Sugar – 3/4th cups as per your taste
- Milk – 2 cups or as required
- Green cardamom powder – 1 teaspoons
- Clarified butter – 1/2 tablespoons
2 Add milk and sugar. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture on the plate and let it cool a little.
- Grease your palm with a little clarified butter, take a little of the mixture into your palm and shape into round ball.
Cool and serve.