Fried kabuli chana is a north Indian cuisine that is super delicious. This kabuli chana is very simple and easy recipe. This North Indian recipe can be prepared within a few minutes. As per health benefits of eating chana (Chickpeas), they are high in Protein.
- Boiled kabuli Chana – ½ bowl
- Onion – 1 (small, finely chopped)
- Green chili – 2 (chopped)
- Spring onion – ¼ bowl
- Oil – ½ tablespoon
- Cumin seeds – ½ teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Chat masala – ¼ teaspoon (optional)
- Heat the oil in a pan or deep wok or kadai on a medium flame.
- Add cumin seed, when the cumin seeds start crackle add chopped onion and green chili and mix well.
- Sauté till the onion turn light brown.
- Add chickpeas salt and turmeric powder. Sauté 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add spring onion and mix well.
- Cook over medium heat till the kabuli chana are completely lightly browned. Add chat masala and turn off the gas and serve hot with Puri.