This is homemade meatballs recipe made with mutton mince. You can use any ground meat like Chicken, Pork or Beef.
Onions -2 (chopped)
Green chili – 2 (de-seeded and chopped)
Olive oil – 2tsp
Mutton – 500gms (mince)
Egg – 1
Salt to taste
Nutmeg powder – 1/4 tsp.
Coriander leaves – ¼ cup (finely chopped)
Oil for frying meatballs
Black peppers to taste
Bread crumps for coating
Large garlic cloves – 5 (finely chopped)
Olive oil – 1tablespoon
Butter – 1 tablespoon
Dried oregano, crumbled – ¾ tsp.
Whole Tomato, including juice – 2
Tomato sauce – 2 tablespoons
Kashmiri Red chilil powder – 1 tablespoon
• Take a plate or big bowl add mutton mince, salt, black pepper, Coriander leaves, onion, green chili, minced or finely chopped ginger-garlic and nutmeg and mix well. Now add an egg and again mix well.
• Taking one tbsp. of mixture at a time, make into small balls and coted with bread crumps.
• Heat oil in a deep pan and fry meat balls till brown.
• Remove with a spoon and drain on paper napkin.
• In a heavy pan heat oil, butter and add garlic and mix well, until fragrant, about 15 seconds. Add tomatoes with juice, red chili powder and oregano and simmer, massed up tomatoes.
• Add meatballs and toss them with sauce. over the pot and simmer for 25 minutes or until meatballs are tender and sauce is thickened slightly.
• Transfer meatballs heated serving dish. If sauce seems thin, boil gently, stirring frequently, until thickened to desired consistency.
• Serve meatballs with spaghetti topped, or with fried rice.