Aloo Ka Achar
Recipe type: Side Dishes
Cuisine: North Indian Recipes
- Potatoes (Aloo) – ½ kg (small and boiled)
- Roasted coriander seeds – 1 tbsp
- Black mustard powder – 1 tbsp
- a big pinch of Methi powder
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder to taste
- Mustard oil – 1 tbsp
- Cut boiled potatoes into two pieces.
- Roasted coriander seeds and grind in a mixer.
- In a big bowl add potatoes, roasted coriander powder, black mustard powder, red chili powder, salt, meethi powder and mustard oil. Mix well.
- Keep this in the sun for 2 hours.
- Keep for refrigeration.
Its best to use Small potatoes.
Serve with Roti White rice, khichdi and Puri.
Recipe by FoodFlavor.in at https://www.foodflavor.in/aloo-ka-achar/