MASALA PRAWN CURRY
- Large prawns or medium size prawns - 500 gms ( cleaned and de-vained with tail)
- Onion - 1 medium( finely sliced)
- Green chillies - 2-3( finely chopped) or to taste
- Coriander leaves - 4 tbsp( chopped )
- Garlic paste - 1 and ½ tsp
- Ginger paste - 2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin powder - 2 tsp
- Chilli powder - 1 and ½ tsp
- Tomato puree - 4 tbsp
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Hot water - ¼ cup or more( if required )
- Place garlic-ginger paste along with cumin, coriander , chilli powder , tomato puree, ½ tsp salt, and half coriander leaves in a bowl. Add prawns and marinate for ½ hours in the fridge.
- Heat oil in a kadai or pan , add onion and fry till golden.
- Add green chillies and saute until they start to splutter.
- Add marinated prawns and stir fry on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add hot water and seasoning with salt and simmer for 4-6 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Recipe by FoodFlavor.in at https://www.foodflavor.in/masala-prawn-curry/