Kachhe Aam ki khatti Mithi Chutney
- Raw mango – 1 (small)
- Panch phoran – ¼ teaspoon
- Dry red chili – 2
- Mustard oil – 1 teaspoon
- Sugar – 4-5 teaspoon or as per your taste
- Salt to taste
- Water – ½ cup or as per required
- Wash the mango and peeled and sliced them.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Add panch phoran and dry red chili.
- Add mango and salt. Stir well and cook for 2-3 minutes on low medium flame.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- After 2-3 minutes add water and stir well. Cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes or until the mango is cooked.
- Turn off gas and serve hot or cold.
- Note : check the consistency of the chutney if you like thick simmer for some more time or if you like thin let the water remain.
Recipe by FoodFlavor.in at https://www.foodflavor.in/kachhe-aam-ki-chutney/