Delicious stuffed omelette recipe is perfect for breakfast or brunch and offer a balanced and satisfying meal. Here I am sharing step by step recipe.
- Eggs – 2
- Onion – 1 (Small & Chopped)
- Mushroom Buttons – 6-7 (diced)
- Baby Spinach – 2 tablespoons (chopped)
- Green chilies – 2 (chopped)
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Cheese – 1 tablespoon
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add finely chopped onions. Saute for a few minutes. Now add green chilies and mushroom, sauté for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are slightly softened.
- Add the chopped spinach( 1 & 1/2 tablespoon) and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until wilted. Remove the cooked vegetables from the pan and set aside.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add salt, green chilies and 1/2 tablespoon chopped spinach, and whisk until well combined.
- In the same pan, pour the whisked eggs on it and let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Now flip towards the other side and cook.
- Again flip the omelette and add the cooked vegetables to half of the omelet and add the cheese on top.
- Carefully fold the other half of the omelette over the filling, creating a half-moon shape. Cook for another 1-2 minutes to melt the cheese. Slide the omelette onto a plate.
- Serve the stuffed omelette with a side of toast or salad.