Learn how to prepare a delicious palak ka saag with our easy step-by-step recipe. Spinach is a nutritious leafy, green vegetable that may benefit skin, hair, and bone health. It is rich in multiple vitamins and minerals like strong bones with vitamin K’s help. Digestive support through its rich dietary fiber content. Low calories, ideal for weight-conscious eaters. Eye protection through lutein and zeaxanthin. Versatility in salads, smoothies, and dishes like Palak Ka Saag. Enjoy its taste and health benefits, adding vibrant green to your plate.
You can try our other recipes: Palak Soup or Spinach Soup
- Spinach (palak) – 1/2 kg
- Chopped garlic – 1 tablespoon
- Dry Red Chili – 1
- Mustard oil – 1/2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Firstly, clean and wash the spinach leaves well. Finely chop them and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add dry red chili and chopped garlic.
- Once they splutter, add chopped spinach and salt. Mix and cover, continue to cook on medium heat.
- Once the spinach is tender cook on full flame uncovered until the water is completely absorbed. Make sure there are no liquids in the pan once the spinach leaves are cooked. Turn off the flame.
- Serve with hot white rice.