Indulge your taste buds in the aromatic and delectable world of Biryani Masala powder recipe, a blend of exquisite spices that elevates the humble rice dish into a culinary masterpiece. This unique spice blend captures the essence of traditional Biryani, infusing every grain of rice with an explosion of flavors that will leave you craving for more.
Here I am sharing aromatic, homemade Biryani Masala Powder. It is the most necessary component is the biryani recipe. You can also try our other recipes: Kolkata Biryani Masala powder, Kathal Biryani, Mutton Biryani.
- Coriander Seeds – 3 tablespoons
- Caraway Seeds (Shahjeera) – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds – 2 tablespoons
- Fennel seeds – 1 & 1/2 tablespoons
- Star Anish – 6
- Nutmeg (Jaiphal) – 1 pcs
- Cinnamon – 15 gram
- Mace (Javitri) – 5 flowers
- Black Cardamom – 15 pcs
- Vetiver (Khas ki Jad) – 6-7 threads
- Stone Flower – 5-6 pieces
- Cloves – 1 tablespoon
- Bay Leaf – 10
- Allspice (Kababchini) – 1/4 tablespoon
- Black pepper – 2 tablespoons
- Green Cardamom – 20 pcs
- First, clean up the all spices. Heat pan on low flame and add all spices except the nutmeg & dry roast on low flame.
- When the aroma starts to come out from the spices then turn off the heat. Remove and let it cool down. Now transfer the spices and nutmeg into the small jar of grinder and close the lid of the jar. Pulse it to fine dust.
- Biryani Masala Powder is ready to use.
- Store the Biryani Masala Powder in an air tight container and use as required.