Paneer – 500gms
Oil – 2tbsp
Ginger paste – 1/2 tbsp
Garlic paste – 1/2tbsp
Kashmiri red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
Butter – 4 tbsp
Onion – ½ (big)
Tomato – 1 (big)
Cashewnuts – 10 – 12
Cream – 4 tbsp
Salt to taste
Garam masala powder – ½tsp
Green cardamom powder – a big pinch
Honey – ¼tsp (optional)
Saffron – a pinch
Milk – 2 tbsp
1. Cut tomatoes into small quarters. Cut onion into small cubes. Cut paneer into small cube.
2. Heat 1tbsp oil in a pan. Add tomatoes and onion & cashewnuts. Stir 5 minutes.
3. Grind the mixture to a fine paste.
4. In another pan heat butter and 1tbsp oil in a pan. When butter get browned add ginger garlic paste, Cooked around 2-3 minutes. Add Kashmiri red chilli powder.
5. Strain tomatoes mixture in a pan and cook it farther. Sauté 1-2 minutes and simmer 20 minutes.
6. Add salt,garam masala powder, green cardamom powder and honey & stir well and cover and cook.
7. Add paneer and saffron milk into the gravy and stir well. Switch off flame.
8. Add cream and stir well.
9. Serve with roti and paratha.